A very nice, easy and healthy recipe again today. The diet at our house has tightened up a bit. We now strive to eat as little meat and fish as possible from Monday to Friday. So I have a nice vegetarian dish for you! The softness of the warm sweet potato goes super well with the fresh feta and tangy spring onion. Then adding the intense flavor of the smoked paprika makes it a delicious dish.
Sweet potato is high in fiber and slow carbohydrates which ensures that you will not feel hungry for a long time.
Serves: 2 Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 100 grams of feta cheese
- 3 spring onions
- handful of flat parsley
- pinch of smoked paprika
- freshly ground himalayan salt and black pepper
- good olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Wash and brush the potatoes well under the tap.
- Pierce quite a few holes in the skin and place them in a baking dish and put this in the oven. Leave them in here for 50 minutes.
- Cut the spring onion into rings, coarsely chop the parsley and crumble the feta.
- Cut the potatoes half open when they come out of the oven and spread the feta over the potatoes. Put salt and pepper on top and also the paprika.
- Then finish with the spring onion and parsley and drizzle with some olive oil.
Leave a comment