This is a top dish as part of a shared dining menu.
- 2 avocados
- teaspoon of fish sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- cilantro leaves small hand finely chopped
- fresh milled pepper
- prawns 10 pieces
- some radishes
- edamame beans
- green asparagus tips
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- small knob of butter
- olive oil
- Marinate the prawns briefly in olive oil with 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Make the guacamole by mashing it with a fork and stir in the fish sauce, lime juice, cilantro, the other teaspoon of garlic powder and pepper. If you want it saltier you can add fish sauce. You can also replace the fish sauce with sea salt.
- Wash the radishes and cut them into quarters.
- Melt the butter in the pan and briefly fry the radishes and later add the asparagus tips. (In the photo, the radishes are not fried, which is also possible).
- Cut segments from the grapefruit.
- Fry the prawns in the oil.
- Dress the plate by starting with the guacamole and then lay everything on top nicely.
Leave a comment