Today a nice light dish. Delicious for a good start to the week. I really like halibut! I often prepare fish in the oven, especially with halibut this is better, because this fish can easily fall apart.
Main course for 2 people
- 2 pieces of halibut fillet
- 1 lime
- olive oil extra virgin
- 300 grams of haricot verts
- 100 grams of uncooked quinoa
- 1 avocado
- 2 large tomatoes
- handful of hemp seeds
- Turn on the oven to 170 degrees. Place the fish in a baking dish and drizzle some olive oil over it. Grate the lime after you have cleaned it well. Squeeze the lime and pour over the fish, then grate over fish and sprinkle some more himalay salt on top. Put the fish in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the quinoa as directed on the package (always a little less water than it says on the package). Cook the haricot verts al dente. Cut the tomato and avocado into small cubes.
- Make the quinoa salad by first letting the quinoa cool a bit. To this, add the avocado and tomato. Then drizzle some extra virgin olive oil over this and some freshly ground pepper and himalayan salt. Of course, you can add some fresh herbs to this.
- Toast the hemp seeds in a frying pan so that they lightly color. Then place everything nicely on a plate and ready.
Leave a comment