Today you get my version of the perfect egg. Anyway, I really like eggs for breakfast or lunch, but scrambled eggs are my favorite. Better than omelet if you ask me because an omelet is often a bit dry. Scrambled eggs don't have to be neat, you just stir them in your pan, give it a chance to cook every now and then or it will be snot. So don't stir too often.
My very-very favorite version is this one: with feta, tomato and shallot. So I can eat it every day!
- 3 small eggs or 2 large ones
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 shallot chopped
- +/- 70 grams of feta crumbled
- chopped flat parsley
- 2 tablespoons milk (I used semi-skimmed Oatly oat milk)
- 1 tablespoon of ketchup
- salt and pepper
- olive oil for frying
- Heat a skillet with some olive oil
- Add the onion and fry it
- In a bowl, stir together all wet ingredients with salt and pepper
- After this add the rest, tomato, flat parsley, feta, stir and add to the shallot
- Bake until it is all just cooked.
Leave a comment