I love experimenting in the kitchen, and this time I added 2 countries together. So the dressing is a bit of a fusion, as here I mixed red pepper, lemongrass, powerful Italian olive oil and nice syrupy balsamic: conclusion: a spicy, rich, fresh and sweet dressing.
A tasty and healthy green salad. A salad that you can make far in advance because there are no leaves in it that will hang uncomfortably limp. I love haricot verts, and we eat those too-delicious beans here at least twice a week. This time I combined the haricot verts with snow peas and my other favorite edamame beans. This salad is delicious with a piece of salmon or grilled chicken.
- 150 grams of haricot vert
- 150 grams of snow peas
- 150 grams of edamame
- 3 stalks of spring onion
- handful of cilantro
- handful of (black) sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 stalk of lemongrass
- 1 red pepper
- pepper and salt to taste
- Steam or boil the haricot verts and snow peas. Make sure they are al dente and rinse them cold.
- Make the dressing by chopping the lemongrass very finely and cutting the red pepper into half rings. Otherwise, add all the ingredients together and stir well.
- Cut the spring onion into half rings, add it to the beans and edamame beans. Now also add the dressing and shake the salad so that everything is well mixed together. Then also add the cilantro and sesame seeds.
How easy was this
Starter or side dish for 2 people, meal salad for 1 person.
Leave a comment